Want to try out to be on the 2017-18 Pop Rocks jump rope team? Here is what you need to know and do:
MANDATORY PRACTICE DATES
There will be four open practices for students trying out for the team to learn, work on the skills they will be asked to demonstrate during tryouts. Participation in these practices is part of the tryouts process, but we will work with anyone with schedule conflicts who still has interest in trying out. We just ask that you communicate any conflicts in advance to Coach Josh Oakes.
Open Gym schedule:
Enter through one of the 6 glass doors off the playground @ Van Cleve to the gym lobby
- Wednesday, April 19th – 4-6 p.m. at Van Cleve Gymnasium
- Monday, April 24th – 4-6 p.m. at Van Cleve Gymnasium
- Wednesday, April 26th – 4-6 p.m. at Van Cleve Gymnasium
- Friday, April 28th – 4-6 p.m. at Van Cleve Gymnasium
FINAL ASSESSMENTFinal assessments will take place in small groups in front of a panel. Students will be asked to demonstrate a series of tricks and will be evaluated on how successfully they complete those tricks. Individual times will be assigned and distributed on April 28th. Please communicate any special requests or conflicts in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, May 15th – Sessions will be scheduled from 4-9 p.m. at Van Cleve Gymnasium
- Tuesday, May 16th – Sessions will be scheduled from 4-9 p.m. at Van Cleve Gymnasium